My friends got me this awesome gift for my 25th birthday – a list of 25 things to do for the next 25 years. I love lists! Knowing myself I will probably leave most of them for the last “minute”, but I am definitely up for the challenge. One of the task says to “blog constantly at least for one month”. Doesn’t seem like a difficult task for a blogger only non of my friends knew I have this little spot here. Now I’m coming out of the closet and share my little bits and bobs with them too.
Hi everyone! I’m happy to see that you still come and visit me every once in a while and I’m sorry I haven’t got anything to offer you for a long time. I have just been super busy working and having almost no time for myself at all. I’m hoping that’s going to change soon.
Anyway I have been getting into YouTube lately, I find myself going through the videos one by one. I guess it is just an easy entertainment and I just like to watch these happy little creatures there :).
There has been this tag going around named “50 random facts about me” – I’ve been loving it! And since some of you have been here with me for quite a while and I haven’t really been introducing myself it seemed like an awesome idea.
1. I am 23 years old.
2. My Birthday is on Midsummer’s Day and that sucks a bit, cuz everybody has always plans made and they can never make it to my party, so I kind of stopped having them overall.
3. I don’t drink coffee..at all!
4. When I was little I use to love the Backstreet Boys. Brian and AJ were my favourites. Yup.
5. I don’t have drivers licence.
6. I could probably live on sandwiches and chocolate only.
7. I’ve been wanting to wear glasses since I was a teenager but I’ve always had perfect vision, eagle vision.
8. I like making stuff.
9. I have a very warm place in my heart for UK..
10. …cuz I lived there for a little while.
11. I have no tattoos.
12. Our family has the cutest dog named Karamell.
13. I have got 3 stiches on my chin..
14. …but I never broke any bones.
15. I use to dance a bit. I did hip hop and folk as well.
16. I’m a pretty horrible cook.
17. I love to travel.
18. I have never had frozen yoghurt.
19. I love the process of moving into a new flat.
20. I spend way too much of my free time online.
21. I do everything at the very last moment.
22. I can’t wait to have our own place and to decorate it.
23. I live with my boyfriend.
24. I am really confident that I will win loads of money with the lottery soon!
25. When I was about 15 years old I use to wear really baggy jeans, shoes that were 2 size too big for me and listened a lot of rap and r’n’b.
26. Hiccups are really painful for me.
27. I use to sing a lot when I was younger. I miss that.
28. I passed out when I went to donate blood for the second time. First time I didn’t feel any different than usual.
29. I’ve been secretly blogging on and off since the end of 2006.
30. I fear of falling down when I walk on the street. 😀
31. I dream a lot.
32. I also worry and overthink way too much.
33. I love energy drinks but they are bad and give me hangovers.
34. One dude hit me with a rock to my forehead in 2nd grade and refused to apologize. I didn’t mind the blood on my clothes, I got couple days off from the school and was happy for that.
35. I like to drink tea.
36. My first pet was a hamster and his name was Joosu.
37. I have a memory box with many random things in it – they mean a lot to me.
38. I can’t skate.
39. I absolutely hate nose drops.
40. I started to learn violin, when I actually wanted to learn guitar. I quitted rather soon after I started. I still regret that I didn’t take on guitar.
41. Yellow was my favourite colour for a long time.
42. I start coughing when I get nervous, like in a dentist office for example.
43. My favourite berries are raspberries.
44. My hand shake.
45. I am Estonian.
46. Sometimes I really like to argue, not in a rude way, but just to tease.
47. I am a chocoholic.
48. I like to watch Geordie Shore. It’s cool trying to figure out what they are talking about :D.
49. I am not very good at saving money.
50. I am ill at this very moment.
If you really took the effort to read this and wanted to get to know me you are awesome.
Hope you’ll have a lovely day! 😉
… I have been doing everything but blogging and I’m sorry. Mostly cuz work takes up a major part of my days (13 hours is a lot!) and by the time I get home there’s so much else to do and so much rest to take.
So here are a couple of pictures to remind myself it’s summer and all is good!
A little whle ago one of my very best friend had a birthday. There wasn’t a big party or anything, but i really wanted to make her something cute and simple with my own hands. It didn’t turn out how I planned cuz my time was extremely limted (got noone else but myself to blame
!) put here’s what I made – a cherry/berry keychain and a colour block necklace. l placed them into a selfmade box, if I can even call it a box, anyway I wrote a little birthday poem to the bottom of it, grabbed champagne and flowers and was ready to go.