I would like to dedicate this post to Rukmini and Kelly, they both have amazing blogs by the way, check them out! I’m really sorry it took so long, girls, but here it is:).
The easiest way to make yourself something personal and edgy with minimum effort.
1. Use the plastic from whatever package you can find, in my case it was from the pourer I used for my oil bottle.
2. Cut out the shape you like.
3. Attach the plastic to a paper, I used tape on the backside. This will stop it from moving while you are painting.
4. Choose the colours and style and get to it! I used nailpolishes to make mine.
5. Wait until the paint dries! <– it’s a must!
6. Punch in the holes
7. Attach a right sized chain
8. Wear with pride!
A little whle ago one of my very best friend had a birthday. There wasn’t a big party or anything, but i really wanted to make her something cute and simple with my own hands. It didn’t turn out how I planned cuz my time was extremely limted (got noone else but myself to blame
!) put here’s what I made – a cherry/berry keychain and a colour block necklace. l placed them into a selfmade box, if I can even call it a box, anyway I wrote a little birthday poem to the bottom of it, grabbed champagne and flowers and was ready to go.
A cute colourblock/striped top, some cool fabric and a Burda magazine in russian.
Let’s make it clear righ away – me no speak russian. I’m not proud of it and I wish I would, but I was just a rebel in highschool and assumed I will never need it, reality turned out to be different ofcourse.
Anyway some of the cuts were just so cute. It will probably take me alot of time to make any of these cuz I don’t have much sewing experience, but I really want to make it happen and willing to make an effort.
All that said, here are some of my favourites: