I stumbled up on this page the other day 100happydays.com and it was exactly what I needed. A reminder that every day has something to offer and that you just need to crab it and hold onto the feeling and why not make a memory of it as you go along.
Day 17 – I decided to go to bed early. Something that i don’t really usually do, but should. I had a nice proper sleep and woke up early to Day 18
Day 19 – Not many things make me happier than a bit of a DIY. You can read more about it on Denim Shirt Blingover.
Day 20 – I got very happy news about my cousin welcomed a cute healthy baby boy to the world. Got to love the babies.Day 21 – This was an overall awesome day. So me and D decided to celebrate it with some cocktails.
Day 22 – Another little DIY I made for our patio area. No worries, you will see it all soon!
Day 23 – Woolen sock party. Our flat gets pretty cold so we love us some handmade woolen sock. These two pairs we are rocking are made by my mom.
Day 24 – I am this silly and lazy little girl who doesn’t make time to have breakfast in the mornings. This day I decided to start the day the right way.
Day 25 – A browesome day, because I went to the salon and got my brows fixed.
If you want to see more of my 100happydays you can find the first ones here and second batch there.
Have a peaceful Sunday!S.
So the next stop on my journey to getting clean is Vitamin Well Reload. And let me tell you ladies and gentlemen – it is a winner! At least so far. Very clean flavor with a hint of citrus.
Vitamin Well is gaining popularity on this side of the world. This Swedish made vitamin bomb drink is great thirst quencher and is fortified with various vitamins and minerals together with fruit extracts. Vitamin Well´s vitamin drinks a are non-carbonated and sweetened with fruit sugar.
And luckily they come in a various different flavors – so on we go tasting all of them as soon as I get my hands on them.
VITAMIN WELL RELOAD ********
So the search continues. Next on my list is this much more attractive looking (is this weird that I am attracted to a drink?) mineral water based beverage. It smells a bit like the apple juice that grandma makes, kind of feels like drinking green ice tea but has a bitter after taste probably from the kiwis.
Overall a nice refreshing experience.
You can read about my first attempt for the better from here.
I did not do this for the first drinks but from now on I decided to rate them so I could really figure out the best one. 10 stars is the maximum.
Aquell Vitamin water with apple and golden kiwi: * * * * * * *
Hope you are all energized!
Let me start off by saying that I have been a energy drink junkie for quite some time. It’s not that I keep drinking it all the time on a daily bases. I go more through these phases. Say I’m having a super busy time at work or I’m trying to make something at home happen after work I draw energy from a bottle. The worst part is I really enjoy the flavor of them drinks. Yep this weird chemistry taste tickles my buns.
After years of observations I have realized that these drinks are really taking more than giving. At first they will make your heart race and because of that it is really hard to concentrate. Your head is all over the place and your limbs just want to move. Also the next morning or maybe already in the same evening, depending when you had the drink, you’ll get this burning hangover feeling and let me tell you this ain’t the feeling you were looking. And to top it all we’ve got all these nasty ingridients it is made of.
Long story short I have decided to try a new approach and get my energy from somewhere else. I have planned to try out some vitamin drinks (yes I know it would be wiser just to start eating and exercise properly but let me just take my baby steps). So here are the first one I gave a go.
OSHEE VITAMIN ENERGY
So what draw me into these two was the fact that these were fizzy drinks and I love ma some of that.
The first one was orange and mango flavored with vitamins and minerals and the other one was tropical flavored with magnesium,vitamin B6 and B5. They both tasted a bit like Fanta but less carbonated more like those vitamins you put in a glass of water and they susshhhh* there. They were also both orange liquids so similar in many ways.
I have to say I preferred the orange and mango one but in all fairness I don’t think it will be a product in my groceries list.
The search continues!
Hope you are having a good time!
Hi everyone! I’m happy to see that you still come and visit me every once in a while and I’m sorry I haven’t got anything to offer you for a long time. I have just been super busy working and having almost no time for myself at all. I’m hoping that’s going to change soon.
Anyway I have been getting into YouTube lately, I find myself going through the videos one by one. I guess it is just an easy entertainment and I just like to watch these happy little creatures there :).
There has been this tag going around named “50 random facts about me” – I’ve been loving it! And since some of you have been here with me for quite a while and I haven’t really been introducing myself it seemed like an awesome idea.
1. I am 23 years old.
2. My Birthday is on Midsummer’s Day and that sucks a bit, cuz everybody has always plans made and they can never make it to my party, so I kind of stopped having them overall.
3. I don’t drink coffee..at all!
4. When I was little I use to love the Backstreet Boys. Brian and AJ were my favourites. Yup.
5. I don’t have drivers licence.
6. I could probably live on sandwiches and chocolate only.
7. I’ve been wanting to wear glasses since I was a teenager but I’ve always had perfect vision, eagle vision.
8. I like making stuff.
9. I have a very warm place in my heart for UK..
10. …cuz I lived there for a little while.
11. I have no tattoos.
12. Our family has the cutest dog named Karamell.
13. I have got 3 stiches on my chin..
14. …but I never broke any bones.
15. I use to dance a bit. I did hip hop and folk as well.
16. I’m a pretty horrible cook.
17. I love to travel.
18. I have never had frozen yoghurt.
19. I love the process of moving into a new flat.
20. I spend way too much of my free time online.
21. I do everything at the very last moment.
22. I can’t wait to have our own place and to decorate it.
23. I live with my boyfriend.
24. I am really confident that I will win loads of money with the lottery soon!
25. When I was about 15 years old I use to wear really baggy jeans, shoes that were 2 size too big for me and listened a lot of rap and r’n’b.
26. Hiccups are really painful for me.
27. I use to sing a lot when I was younger. I miss that.
28. I passed out when I went to donate blood for the second time. First time I didn’t feel any different than usual.
29. I’ve been secretly blogging on and off since the end of 2006.
30. I fear of falling down when I walk on the street. 😀
31. I dream a lot.
32. I also worry and overthink way too much.
33. I love energy drinks but they are bad and give me hangovers.
34. One dude hit me with a rock to my forehead in 2nd grade and refused to apologize. I didn’t mind the blood on my clothes, I got couple days off from the school and was happy for that.
35. I like to drink tea.
36. My first pet was a hamster and his name was Joosu.
37. I have a memory box with many random things in it – they mean a lot to me.
38. I can’t skate.
39. I absolutely hate nose drops.
40. I started to learn violin, when I actually wanted to learn guitar. I quitted rather soon after I started. I still regret that I didn’t take on guitar.
41. Yellow was my favourite colour for a long time.
42. I start coughing when I get nervous, like in a dentist office for example.
43. My favourite berries are raspberries.
44. My hand shake.
45. I am Estonian.
46. Sometimes I really like to argue, not in a rude way, but just to tease.
47. I am a chocoholic.
48. I like to watch Geordie Shore. It’s cool trying to figure out what they are talking about :D.
49. I am not very good at saving money.
50. I am ill at this very moment.
If you really took the effort to read this and wanted to get to know me you are awesome.
Hope you’ll have a lovely day! 😉
I felt so proud of myself yesterday. Despite of the drinking flu (cuz we finally went out the night before) 😛 I got so many things done. Including one bleach project and one jar project, that I had planned for myself for last week, so yay! May it be cuz I went from “to do” and “must do” lists over to “just do it” list? But ofcourse there always alot more to do. And today’s “just do it” list contains blog entries about these things aswell.
Have a lovely day, everyone!