I stumbled up on this page the other day 100happydays.com and it was exactly what I needed. A reminder that every day has something to offer and that you just need to crab it and hold onto the feeling and why not make a memory of it as you go along.
Day 17 – I decided to go to bed early. Something that i don’t really usually do, but should. I had a nice proper sleep and woke up early to Day 18
Day 19 – Not many things make me happier than a bit of a DIY. You can read more about it on Denim Shirt Blingover.
Day 20 – I got very happy news about my cousin welcomed a cute healthy baby boy to the world. Got to love the babies.Day 21 – This was an overall awesome day. So me and D decided to celebrate it with some cocktails.
Day 22 – Another little DIY I made for our patio area. No worries, you will see it all soon!
Day 23 – Woolen sock party. Our flat gets pretty cold so we love us some handmade woolen sock. These two pairs we are rocking are made by my mom.
Day 24 – I am this silly and lazy little girl who doesn’t make time to have breakfast in the mornings. This day I decided to start the day the right way.
Day 25 – A browesome day, because I went to the salon and got my brows fixed.
If you want to see more of my 100happydays you can find the first ones here and second batch there.
Have a peaceful Sunday!S.
I’ve been feeling really bummed for the last couple weeks because I lost my camera’s charger. I am a master of hiding things. I always tell D to give all his valubales to me to hide, because I know I will forget where I put them shortly.
When I then found my charger (you don’t want to know from where) on the Christmas morning I felt it was a real Christmas miracle.
We already had a huge feast the night before so on 25th we started off with some Scrabble. Weirdly enough it was my first one ever and I loved it! And of course we had to have some hot drinks on the side.
After it got dark outside we went on a walk at the Town Hall where a Christmas Market is held every year. And even though there was no snow, it was still very pretty.
Me and mommy goofing around
Little Rudolf hanging around
This guy was cool playing in front of Lindex Christmas lingerie window.
After freezing our asses off, we went back to the board games and this time it was Alias – always so hilarious!
What are your traditions for a lovely Christmas time?
So this time around I have been trying out my new cam, getting into nail polishes again, trying to make the best out of my illness and enjoying the beauty of mismatched socks.
Hi everyone! I’m happy to see that you still come and visit me every once in a while and I’m sorry I haven’t got anything to offer you for a long time. I have just been super busy working and having almost no time for myself at all. I’m hoping that’s going to change soon.
Anyway I have been getting into YouTube lately, I find myself going through the videos one by one. I guess it is just an easy entertainment and I just like to watch these happy little creatures there :).
There has been this tag going around named “50 random facts about me” – I’ve been loving it! And since some of you have been here with me for quite a while and I haven’t really been introducing myself it seemed like an awesome idea.
1. I am 23 years old.
2. My Birthday is on Midsummer’s Day and that sucks a bit, cuz everybody has always plans made and they can never make it to my party, so I kind of stopped having them overall.
3. I don’t drink coffee..at all!
4. When I was little I use to love the Backstreet Boys. Brian and AJ were my favourites. Yup.
5. I don’t have drivers licence.
6. I could probably live on sandwiches and chocolate only.
7. I’ve been wanting to wear glasses since I was a teenager but I’ve always had perfect vision, eagle vision.
8. I like making stuff.
9. I have a very warm place in my heart for UK..
10. …cuz I lived there for a little while.
11. I have no tattoos.
12. Our family has the cutest dog named Karamell.
13. I have got 3 stiches on my chin..
14. …but I never broke any bones.
15. I use to dance a bit. I did hip hop and folk as well.
16. I’m a pretty horrible cook.
17. I love to travel.
18. I have never had frozen yoghurt.
19. I love the process of moving into a new flat.
20. I spend way too much of my free time online.
21. I do everything at the very last moment.
22. I can’t wait to have our own place and to decorate it.
23. I live with my boyfriend.
24. I am really confident that I will win loads of money with the lottery soon!
25. When I was about 15 years old I use to wear really baggy jeans, shoes that were 2 size too big for me and listened a lot of rap and r’n’b.
26. Hiccups are really painful for me.
27. I use to sing a lot when I was younger. I miss that.
28. I passed out when I went to donate blood for the second time. First time I didn’t feel any different than usual.
29. I’ve been secretly blogging on and off since the end of 2006.
30. I fear of falling down when I walk on the street. 😀
31. I dream a lot.
32. I also worry and overthink way too much.
33. I love energy drinks but they are bad and give me hangovers.
34. One dude hit me with a rock to my forehead in 2nd grade and refused to apologize. I didn’t mind the blood on my clothes, I got couple days off from the school and was happy for that.
35. I like to drink tea.
36. My first pet was a hamster and his name was Joosu.
37. I have a memory box with many random things in it – they mean a lot to me.
38. I can’t skate.
39. I absolutely hate nose drops.
40. I started to learn violin, when I actually wanted to learn guitar. I quitted rather soon after I started. I still regret that I didn’t take on guitar.
41. Yellow was my favourite colour for a long time.
42. I start coughing when I get nervous, like in a dentist office for example.
43. My favourite berries are raspberries.
44. My hand shake.
45. I am Estonian.
46. Sometimes I really like to argue, not in a rude way, but just to tease.
47. I am a chocoholic.
48. I like to watch Geordie Shore. It’s cool trying to figure out what they are talking about :D.
49. I am not very good at saving money.
50. I am ill at this very moment.
If you really took the effort to read this and wanted to get to know me you are awesome.
Hope you’ll have a lovely day! 😉