I stumbled up on this page the other day 100happydays.com and it was exactly what I needed. A reminder that every day has something to offer and that you just need to crab it and hold onto the feeling and why not make a memory of it as you go along.
Day 17 – I decided to go to bed early. Something that i don’t really usually do, but should. I had a nice proper sleep and woke up early to Day 18
Day 19 – Not many things make me happier than a bit of a DIY. You can read more about it on Denim Shirt Blingover.
Day 20 – I got very happy news about my cousin welcomed a cute healthy baby boy to the world. Got to love the babies.Day 21 – This was an overall awesome day. So me and D decided to celebrate it with some cocktails.
Day 22 – Another little DIY I made for our patio area. No worries, you will see it all soon!
Day 23 – Woolen sock party. Our flat gets pretty cold so we love us some handmade woolen sock. These two pairs we are rocking are made by my mom.
Day 24 – I am this silly and lazy little girl who doesn’t make time to have breakfast in the mornings. This day I decided to start the day the right way.
Day 25 – A browesome day, because I went to the salon and got my brows fixed.
If you want to see more of my 100happydays you can find the first ones here and second batch there.
Have a peaceful Sunday!S.
I stumbled up on this page the other day 100happydays.com and it was exactly what I needed. A reminder that every day has something to offer and that you just need to crab it and hold onto the feeling and why not make a memory of it as you go along. So a week ago, on the very day I found the page, I started my own 100 happy days. This is what I have been loving the 6 days.
Day 1 – So happy not to have to worry about dinner. I’m not an awesome cook and rearly even enjoy the cooking specially during the week when I’m so tired after a long day at work. So going for fast food sometimes feels like heaven.
Day 2 – I love to bundle up in my bed in the evenings ti browse some blogs or another Pretty Little Liars episode. A cup of tea maybe a candle and definitely comfy PJs.
Day 3 – A goofy T-shirt. Loving to get new stock in the store. I always get carried away with kids clothing and wonder to whom I could get the coolest items from the rails. This one just made me smile.
Day 4 – Developing photos. Maybe I’m oldschool like that but I love the feeling of holding pictures in my hand and I also want these memories to be there for the future generations :).
Day 5 – Happy to be home. Although I spend so much time at work I could call it my second home, coming back in the evening, tired as hell – the feeling you get when you walk in the door. My little nest, my hideaway.
Day 6 – Valentine’s Date – On the day of love me and D had a lovely dinner in a cute restaurant with a beautiful view and delicious food. Here is the dessert part of the evening
So this is my week in a nutshell. Are you following 100happydays.com? I would love to see what is keeping you happy throughout your days.
Hope you are having an amazing weekend!
I’ve been feeling really bummed for the last couple weeks because I lost my camera’s charger. I am a master of hiding things. I always tell D to give all his valubales to me to hide, because I know I will forget where I put them shortly.
When I then found my charger (you don’t want to know from where) on the Christmas morning I felt it was a real Christmas miracle.
We already had a huge feast the night before so on 25th we started off with some Scrabble. Weirdly enough it was my first one ever and I loved it! And of course we had to have some hot drinks on the side.
After it got dark outside we went on a walk at the Town Hall where a Christmas Market is held every year. And even though there was no snow, it was still very pretty.
Me and mommy goofing around
Little Rudolf hanging around
This guy was cool playing in front of Lindex Christmas lingerie window.
After freezing our asses off, we went back to the board games and this time it was Alias – always so hilarious!
What are your traditions for a lovely Christmas time?
Hi everyone! I’m happy to see that you still come and visit me every once in a while and I’m sorry I haven’t got anything to offer you for a long time. I have just been super busy working and having almost no time for myself at all. I’m hoping that’s going to change soon.
Anyway I have been getting into YouTube lately, I find myself going through the videos one by one. I guess it is just an easy entertainment and I just like to watch these happy little creatures there :).
There has been this tag going around named “50 random facts about me” – I’ve been loving it! And since some of you have been here with me for quite a while and I haven’t really been introducing myself it seemed like an awesome idea.
1. I am 23 years old.
2. My Birthday is on Midsummer’s Day and that sucks a bit, cuz everybody has always plans made and they can never make it to my party, so I kind of stopped having them overall.
3. I don’t drink coffee..at all!
4. When I was little I use to love the Backstreet Boys. Brian and AJ were my favourites. Yup.
5. I don’t have drivers licence.
6. I could probably live on sandwiches and chocolate only.
7. I’ve been wanting to wear glasses since I was a teenager but I’ve always had perfect vision, eagle vision.
8. I like making stuff.
9. I have a very warm place in my heart for UK..
10. …cuz I lived there for a little while.
11. I have no tattoos.
12. Our family has the cutest dog named Karamell.
13. I have got 3 stiches on my chin..
14. …but I never broke any bones.
15. I use to dance a bit. I did hip hop and folk as well.
16. I’m a pretty horrible cook.
17. I love to travel.
18. I have never had frozen yoghurt.
19. I love the process of moving into a new flat.
20. I spend way too much of my free time online.
21. I do everything at the very last moment.
22. I can’t wait to have our own place and to decorate it.
23. I live with my boyfriend.
24. I am really confident that I will win loads of money with the lottery soon!
25. When I was about 15 years old I use to wear really baggy jeans, shoes that were 2 size too big for me and listened a lot of rap and r’n’b.
26. Hiccups are really painful for me.
27. I use to sing a lot when I was younger. I miss that.
28. I passed out when I went to donate blood for the second time. First time I didn’t feel any different than usual.
29. I’ve been secretly blogging on and off since the end of 2006.
30. I fear of falling down when I walk on the street. 😀
31. I dream a lot.
32. I also worry and overthink way too much.
33. I love energy drinks but they are bad and give me hangovers.
34. One dude hit me with a rock to my forehead in 2nd grade and refused to apologize. I didn’t mind the blood on my clothes, I got couple days off from the school and was happy for that.
35. I like to drink tea.
36. My first pet was a hamster and his name was Joosu.
37. I have a memory box with many random things in it – they mean a lot to me.
38. I can’t skate.
39. I absolutely hate nose drops.
40. I started to learn violin, when I actually wanted to learn guitar. I quitted rather soon after I started. I still regret that I didn’t take on guitar.
41. Yellow was my favourite colour for a long time.
42. I start coughing when I get nervous, like in a dentist office for example.
43. My favourite berries are raspberries.
44. My hand shake.
45. I am Estonian.
46. Sometimes I really like to argue, not in a rude way, but just to tease.
47. I am a chocoholic.
48. I like to watch Geordie Shore. It’s cool trying to figure out what they are talking about :D.
49. I am not very good at saving money.
50. I am ill at this very moment.
If you really took the effort to read this and wanted to get to know me you are awesome.
Hope you’ll have a lovely day! 😉
Favourite picture of a favourite guy on a lovely sunny day (sunny day’s are always favourite!) walking around the old prison (not favourite but definately cool).
… I have been doing everything but blogging and I’m sorry. Mostly cuz work takes up a major part of my days (13 hours is a lot!) and by the time I get home there’s so much else to do and so much rest to take.
So here are a couple of pictures to remind myself it’s summer and all is good!
Well first I went crazy and then I went loco.
We started moving almost a week ago but I still have boxes and bags filled with stuff that needs to be put away. Ofcourse I want to live in a beautiful and cozy home, but it’s so very hard to get myself together to actually do it.
Still, I’m so very happy with the place. The location, the rooms, the fact that this is our very first home together.
We still need to redo in the bathroom and bedroom aswell, cuz those little ducklings on the wall are pissing me off just a little bit – it used to be a nursery. We are not going to do anything too extreme since we are just renting and the contract is only for a year, but what we are doing is trying to make it as are own as possible and well…reasonable.
We have internet now at last, wii, so I’ll make sure to post what’s going on and how it is all coming together.
I wasn’t planning on writing about any of it here, but I’m just too excited and want to share it with all the world.
The thing is me and my boyfriend have been trying to get a chance to live together for a while now. And if I say for a while I mean about a year or even a little bit more. The problem is there has been thousends of kilometers, about 10 countries and billion piles of useless paperwork between us. And today I woke up in the morning sun shining in and a text on my phone saying: “Honey, I got the visa, I’m coming!” You can only imagine how this made me feel. Finally, a light shining at the end of the dark dark tunnel. And I continued the day with a victory dance and I keep on doing that. Whoop-whoop! 😀
Haven’t seen you for a while so I thought I’d write you a letter. How are you? Where have you been? I feel so terribly lonely and blue without you. The other day I spotted you on a street, that brief moment light up my day, I looked away for a second and after that you were already gone, hidden behind the buildings. I felt a cold breeze and it got dark.
I may be surrounded by many people during a day, but if you aren’t there, it just doesn’t feel quite right. You just give me a really warm feeling, I feel alive when you are close. You make me feel on top of the world, like I can conquer it, like suddenly anything is possible.
I’ve seen you on my friends pictures lately, got me really jealous. I’m not expecting you to be there only for me, but you heat me up and I just want you in my life. You always bring a smile to my face without even saying anything. I also found some of our old photos, I’ll add them to this letter so it’s easier for you to remember how much fun we have had together.
I know that your holiday is coming to an end soon and I’m really looking forward to seeing you again. It doesn’t have to be a date right away. Don’t get me wrong, ofcourse I would love to lay down with you on the beach the whole day or sit in the garden and enjoy an ice cream like we used to, but right now I would also accept just to bump into you on the street or see you walking by my house from the window. I just want to see you at least long enough to get a blush on my cheeks.
So if you get this and you can, please take some time to come to see me. I love you, Sunshine!