I stumbled up on this page the other day 100happydays.com and it was exactly what I needed. A reminder that every day has something to offer and that you just need to crab it and hold onto the feeling and why not make a memory of it as you go along.
Day 17 – I decided to go to bed early. Something that i don’t really usually do, but should. I had a nice proper sleep and woke up early to Day 18
Day 19 – Not many things make me happier than a bit of a DIY. You can read more about it on Denim Shirt Blingover.
Day 20 – I got very happy news about my cousin welcomed a cute healthy baby boy to the world. Got to love the babies.Day 21 – This was an overall awesome day. So me and D decided to celebrate it with some cocktails.
Day 22 – Another little DIY I made for our patio area. No worries, you will see it all soon!
Day 23 – Woolen sock party. Our flat gets pretty cold so we love us some handmade woolen sock. These two pairs we are rocking are made by my mom.
Day 24 – I am this silly and lazy little girl who doesn’t make time to have breakfast in the mornings. This day I decided to start the day the right way.
Day 25 – A browesome day, because I went to the salon and got my brows fixed.
If you want to see more of my 100happydays you can find the first ones here and second batch there.
Have a peaceful Sunday!S.
On the 7th day of my 100 happy days I was full on happy to get the tickets to Kings of Leon concert in Riga. Couple a weeks ago I had been checking where they will be performing on their tour and was thinking about maybe getting tickets to England or Sweden maybe. Then 3 days later came up the news that they will be having a concert in Riga, so very close, a day after my birthday, tickets almost half the price. I was sold – well actually I had some gift cards, so technically I only paid 1,90 or something for two tickets. Dream is about to come true after4 years at least. Yes, this made me happy!
Day 8. Also I was happy that the flowers from Valentine’s Day last longer than the day. I love me some fresh flowers, that’s all.
On day 9 I took time off. A good book and a cup of tea – not much more to say.
Day 10 – went on a meeting with an event planner and had a little walk around the old town. Even though it was evening the sky was still blue enough and well the little streets there have their own stories.
On the 11th day I really treated myself. A midweek bubble bath with Pretty Little Liars. Call me a teenager if you like, I can’t help myself.
Day 12. Sometimes you have to relax yourself after a stressful day with a bottle of numbing liquid (PS! not a permanent fix, not recommended, not for under aged).
The evening of day 13 we spent with our little team getting pampered. We had a late winter event where we had some make up artist making us even prettier. Everybody looked happy – that in turn made me happy.
Day 14 was chillax day. We had a movie night with Mehukatti, rum balls and honey pomelo.
The highlight of my day 15 was when we had hot chocolate with whipped cream. Cheers
Day 16. Estonia’s Independence Day. So I took a nice walk and captured some pretty pictures of my beautiful fatherland.
I stumbled up on this page the other day 100happydays.com and it was exactly what I needed. A reminder that every day has something to offer and that you just need to crab it and hold onto the feeling and why not make a memory of it as you go along. So a week ago, on the very day I found the page, I started my own 100 happy days. This is what I have been loving the 6 days.
Day 1 – So happy not to have to worry about dinner. I’m not an awesome cook and rearly even enjoy the cooking specially during the week when I’m so tired after a long day at work. So going for fast food sometimes feels like heaven.
Day 2 – I love to bundle up in my bed in the evenings ti browse some blogs or another Pretty Little Liars episode. A cup of tea maybe a candle and definitely comfy PJs.
Day 3 – A goofy T-shirt. Loving to get new stock in the store. I always get carried away with kids clothing and wonder to whom I could get the coolest items from the rails. This one just made me smile.
Day 4 – Developing photos. Maybe I’m oldschool like that but I love the feeling of holding pictures in my hand and I also want these memories to be there for the future generations :).
Day 5 – Happy to be home. Although I spend so much time at work I could call it my second home, coming back in the evening, tired as hell – the feeling you get when you walk in the door. My little nest, my hideaway.
Day 6 – Valentine’s Date – On the day of love me and D had a lovely dinner in a cute restaurant with a beautiful view and delicious food. Here is the dessert part of the evening
So this is my week in a nutshell. Are you following 100happydays.com? I would love to see what is keeping you happy throughout your days.
Hope you are having an amazing weekend!
I can’t believe it has been 5 years since I’ve been in hiding myself here in WordPress. Think it’s time to come out or invite my friends here to play? Will think about it. So far pretty much no of my closest friends or family knows what’s going on over here.
5 years is a long time. A lot has changed since then. And a lot of good things are on it’s way. Yay!
Hi everyone! I’m happy to see that you still come and visit me every once in a while and I’m sorry I haven’t got anything to offer you for a long time. I have just been super busy working and having almost no time for myself at all. I’m hoping that’s going to change soon.
Anyway I have been getting into YouTube lately, I find myself going through the videos one by one. I guess it is just an easy entertainment and I just like to watch these happy little creatures there :).
There has been this tag going around named “50 random facts about me” – I’ve been loving it! And since some of you have been here with me for quite a while and I haven’t really been introducing myself it seemed like an awesome idea.
1. I am 23 years old.
2. My Birthday is on Midsummer’s Day and that sucks a bit, cuz everybody has always plans made and they can never make it to my party, so I kind of stopped having them overall.
3. I don’t drink coffee..at all!
4. When I was little I use to love the Backstreet Boys. Brian and AJ were my favourites. Yup.
5. I don’t have drivers licence.
6. I could probably live on sandwiches and chocolate only.
7. I’ve been wanting to wear glasses since I was a teenager but I’ve always had perfect vision, eagle vision.
8. I like making stuff.
9. I have a very warm place in my heart for UK..
10. …cuz I lived there for a little while.
11. I have no tattoos.
12. Our family has the cutest dog named Karamell.
13. I have got 3 stiches on my chin..
14. …but I never broke any bones.
15. I use to dance a bit. I did hip hop and folk as well.
16. I’m a pretty horrible cook.
17. I love to travel.
18. I have never had frozen yoghurt.
19. I love the process of moving into a new flat.
20. I spend way too much of my free time online.
21. I do everything at the very last moment.
22. I can’t wait to have our own place and to decorate it.
23. I live with my boyfriend.
24. I am really confident that I will win loads of money with the lottery soon!
25. When I was about 15 years old I use to wear really baggy jeans, shoes that were 2 size too big for me and listened a lot of rap and r’n’b.
26. Hiccups are really painful for me.
27. I use to sing a lot when I was younger. I miss that.
28. I passed out when I went to donate blood for the second time. First time I didn’t feel any different than usual.
29. I’ve been secretly blogging on and off since the end of 2006.
30. I fear of falling down when I walk on the street. 😀
31. I dream a lot.
32. I also worry and overthink way too much.
33. I love energy drinks but they are bad and give me hangovers.
34. One dude hit me with a rock to my forehead in 2nd grade and refused to apologize. I didn’t mind the blood on my clothes, I got couple days off from the school and was happy for that.
35. I like to drink tea.
36. My first pet was a hamster and his name was Joosu.
37. I have a memory box with many random things in it – they mean a lot to me.
38. I can’t skate.
39. I absolutely hate nose drops.
40. I started to learn violin, when I actually wanted to learn guitar. I quitted rather soon after I started. I still regret that I didn’t take on guitar.
41. Yellow was my favourite colour for a long time.
42. I start coughing when I get nervous, like in a dentist office for example.
43. My favourite berries are raspberries.
44. My hand shake.
45. I am Estonian.
46. Sometimes I really like to argue, not in a rude way, but just to tease.
47. I am a chocoholic.
48. I like to watch Geordie Shore. It’s cool trying to figure out what they are talking about :D.
49. I am not very good at saving money.
50. I am ill at this very moment.
If you really took the effort to read this and wanted to get to know me you are awesome.
Hope you’ll have a lovely day! 😉
This summer I’m all about shorts and here’s one pair I made out of a weird length trifted pants. Super light and comfy!
I also made these white denim ones out of old and bit big jeans, I used for measuring here. Got to love bleach.