I’ve used to be such a junkie for big earrings, but this obsession has faded, now I’m all about tiny shiny studs and statement necklaces. Here’s what I got myself today. And might I add they were a bargain!
The easiest way to make yourself something personal and edgy with minimum effort.
1. Use the plastic from whatever package you can find, in my case it was from the pourer I used for my oil bottle.
2. Cut out the shape you like.
3. Attach the plastic to a paper, I used tape on the backside. This will stop it from moving while you are painting.
4. Choose the colours and style and get to it! I used nailpolishes to make mine.
5. Wait until the paint dries! <– it’s a must!
6. Punch in the holes
7. Attach a right sized chain
8. Wear with pride!
A little whle ago one of my very best friend had a birthday. There wasn’t a big party or anything, but i really wanted to make her something cute and simple with my own hands. It didn’t turn out how I planned cuz my time was extremely limted (got noone else but myself to blame
!) put here’s what I made – a cherry/berry keychain and a colour block necklace. l placed them into a selfmade box, if I can even call it a box, anyway I wrote a little birthday poem to the bottom of it, grabbed champagne and flowers and was ready to go.
Here’s a little something that I was wearing couple a days ago.
One just can’t not love light blue denim.
And the necklace is just incredable! I got it while we were on a trip to Czech Republic and Slovakia it was just a souvenir, a whistle. I never thought back then I was actually gonna wear it one day like that and it took some time. I think we had that trip when we were in 10th or 11th grade.