On the 7th day of my 100 happy days I was full on happy to get the tickets to Kings of Leon concert in Riga. Couple a weeks ago I had been checking where they will be performing on their tour and was thinking about maybe getting tickets to England or Sweden maybe. Then 3 days later came up the news that they will be having a concert in Riga, so very close, a day after my birthday, tickets almost half the price. I was sold – well actually I had some gift cards, so technically I only paid 1,90 or something for two tickets. Dream is about to come true after4 years at least. Yes, this made me happy!
Day 8. Also I was happy that the flowers from Valentine’s Day last longer than the day. I love me some fresh flowers, that’s all.
On day 9 I took time off. A good book and a cup of tea – not much more to say.
Day 10 – went on a meeting with an event planner and had a little walk around the old town. Even though it was evening the sky was still blue enough and well the little streets there have their own stories.
On the 11th day I really treated myself. A midweek bubble bath with Pretty Little Liars. Call me a teenager if you like, I can’t help myself.
Day 12. Sometimes you have to relax yourself after a stressful day with a bottle of numbing liquid (PS! not a permanent fix, not recommended, not for under aged).
The evening of day 13 we spent with our little team getting pampered. We had a late winter event where we had some make up artist making us even prettier. Everybody looked happy – that in turn made me happy.
Day 14 was chillax day. We had a movie night with Mehukatti, rum balls and honey pomelo.
The highlight of my day 15 was when we had hot chocolate with whipped cream. Cheers
Day 16. Estonia’s Independence Day. So I took a nice walk and captured some pretty pictures of my beautiful fatherland.
So this time around I have been trying out my new cam, getting into nail polishes again, trying to make the best out of my illness and enjoying the beauty of mismatched socks.
Hi everyone! I’m happy to see that you still come and visit me every once in a while and I’m sorry I haven’t got anything to offer you for a long time. I have just been super busy working and having almost no time for myself at all. I’m hoping that’s going to change soon.
Anyway I have been getting into YouTube lately, I find myself going through the videos one by one. I guess it is just an easy entertainment and I just like to watch these happy little creatures there :).
There has been this tag going around named “50 random facts about me” – I’ve been loving it! And since some of you have been here with me for quite a while and I haven’t really been introducing myself it seemed like an awesome idea.
1. I am 23 years old.
2. My Birthday is on Midsummer’s Day and that sucks a bit, cuz everybody has always plans made and they can never make it to my party, so I kind of stopped having them overall.
3. I don’t drink coffee..at all!
4. When I was little I use to love the Backstreet Boys. Brian and AJ were my favourites. Yup.
5. I don’t have drivers licence.
6. I could probably live on sandwiches and chocolate only.
7. I’ve been wanting to wear glasses since I was a teenager but I’ve always had perfect vision, eagle vision.
8. I like making stuff.
9. I have a very warm place in my heart for UK..
10. …cuz I lived there for a little while.
11. I have no tattoos.
12. Our family has the cutest dog named Karamell.
13. I have got 3 stiches on my chin..
14. …but I never broke any bones.
15. I use to dance a bit. I did hip hop and folk as well.
16. I’m a pretty horrible cook.
17. I love to travel.
18. I have never had frozen yoghurt.
19. I love the process of moving into a new flat.
20. I spend way too much of my free time online.
21. I do everything at the very last moment.
22. I can’t wait to have our own place and to decorate it.
23. I live with my boyfriend.
24. I am really confident that I will win loads of money with the lottery soon!
25. When I was about 15 years old I use to wear really baggy jeans, shoes that were 2 size too big for me and listened a lot of rap and r’n’b.
26. Hiccups are really painful for me.
27. I use to sing a lot when I was younger. I miss that.
28. I passed out when I went to donate blood for the second time. First time I didn’t feel any different than usual.
29. I’ve been secretly blogging on and off since the end of 2006.
30. I fear of falling down when I walk on the street. 😀
31. I dream a lot.
32. I also worry and overthink way too much.
33. I love energy drinks but they are bad and give me hangovers.
34. One dude hit me with a rock to my forehead in 2nd grade and refused to apologize. I didn’t mind the blood on my clothes, I got couple days off from the school and was happy for that.
35. I like to drink tea.
36. My first pet was a hamster and his name was Joosu.
37. I have a memory box with many random things in it – they mean a lot to me.
38. I can’t skate.
39. I absolutely hate nose drops.
40. I started to learn violin, when I actually wanted to learn guitar. I quitted rather soon after I started. I still regret that I didn’t take on guitar.
41. Yellow was my favourite colour for a long time.
42. I start coughing when I get nervous, like in a dentist office for example.
43. My favourite berries are raspberries.
44. My hand shake.
45. I am Estonian.
46. Sometimes I really like to argue, not in a rude way, but just to tease.
47. I am a chocoholic.
48. I like to watch Geordie Shore. It’s cool trying to figure out what they are talking about :D.
49. I am not very good at saving money.
50. I am ill at this very moment.
If you really took the effort to read this and wanted to get to know me you are awesome.
Hope you’ll have a lovely day! 😉
Used all the jars I’ve been collecting for storageing tea and finished them off with very simple labels. Also put sugar in one of the bigger ones and painted the cocoa box white to reuse it – now it’s a nest for the buckwheat.
Cleaned up one wine bottle and changed the cork with one of these alcohol pouring nozzles you usually see in the bars and I believe I got myself one simple but yet so nice oil bottle. Sure looks better than a original oil plastic bottles on my kitchen counter.
It started snowing again yesterday. I need sunshine,it’s the best energizer in the world. But now that it’s grey and snowing I’ll put all my hopes on these apples, to give me a little lift. If they will not work, then it’s probably going to be a sleepy day in front of the telly under a blanky and a cup of sweet tea in my hand.
I hope it’s sunny where ever you are right now!
Might it be the the oldest daily question for all the housewifes out there – “What to make for dinner?” ? I sure am keeping my eyes open for new ideas and options. So here I am having lunch, making dinner plans. What will you be making today?